welcome message or plot or info or whatever goes here. welcome message or plot or info or whatever goes here. welcome message or plot or info or whatever goes here. welcome message or plot or info or whatever goes here.
1. Spamming and / or Trashing the Site: Just don't do it. Okays? It's not polite and it's certainly won't impress us admins or others members if you are ruining this site. First incidence is a warning, second time a member is banned for a week. Third time - do you really want to know? Spamming is basically double posting, one word posts etc. Need more clarification? PM me or one of the other admins.
2. Word count: Okay so on this site there is NO WORD COUNT. But please keep your role play partner in mind. Please try and match their post that they give you. This site is about quality not quantity. So please don’t give your partner at 100 word post to their 500 word post.
3. Rating: This site is PG-13, and as a member, you are expected to keep it so. Disobeying this rule also disobeys Proboard's TOS and can get the site deleted.
4. Respect other members!: Please, if you have a problem with someone, do not start a hate war. They really are not necessary and that do not add to the friendly atmosphere of the site. If you do have a problem with another member, PM an admin and they will sort it out with you and said member in the most mature and unbiased way possible.
THE IN-CHARACTER ONES
1. Naming your character/s: Try to be interesting! While sometimes it is hard to find a name that really suits your characters, it is annoying to see 'Sam Smith' walking around. Play around with it! Anything goes!
2. Limit to the number of characters: Simple; there isn't one, providing you keep every single one of them active. We don't want to see people making countless new characters & never bothering to develop their old ones.
THE IMAGE ONES
1. Credit it: If someone makes you a signature or avatar, they probably spent quite a lot of time perfecting it for you. Therefore, do not claim it as your own! Credit it as their work. Similarly, don't steal others signatures / avatars / images. It's not very polite and we won't be lenient when we find out (and we will!) you will receive a warning.
2. Size: Oh, here we go. The size of your signature does not matter on one condition: it doesn't stretch the board. This is just a common courtesy on your part. Avatars must be 220x350 pixels. And the mini profile gif is 200x100